Approximately 2-4 business days. Rush delivery available
Need a change? We'll make most revisions for free.
Our team is USA based in sunny Florida ready to be by your side to help at a moment's notice.
You'll love the results. We'll deliver on our 100% Happy Customer Promise or you'll get a refund!
Hello Fabulous! Goodbye Drab
Got photos that are cluttered or have dated decor? Our Virtual Restyling service will remove all existing furniture from a photo and replace it with an inspiring and fresh furniture layout to create a clean, updated look.
We do all the heavy lifting. No more difficult conversations with sellers on why they need to part with their dated decor.
- Send us your photos via email – the largest you have in jpeg
- Include descriptions of room to be staged – master bedroom, etc
- High resolution, digital photos in jpeg format. You’ll be able to download, save and use them wherever you’d like
- Premium Before & After digital marketing flyers to easily print and place inside the property to show buyers the potential
- Top-level support from our team! We’re USA based in sunny Florida and will be by your side to help with any questions you may have.
- Happy home buyers and sellers who love our photos. Join our thousands of happy customers today.
Need Wall colors, Floors or more changed? Choose our Virtual Renovation Service instead.
Simple Per Photo Pricing
See why clients love our virtual furniture replacement (restyling)!
Our virtual staging photos were so good, we actually had people calling to ask if they could buy the furniture!
~ Michelle Manausa, Manausa Real Estate
June 9, 2019
We were looking for a cost effective solution to stage our listings, especially vacant homes. /stājd/ has helped us with several homes and they have ALL sold, once we were able to help Buyers see their potential.
~ Diane Dove, The Naumann Group
May 3, 2019
Tarsha… Just wanted to thank you again for the excellent virtual staging last month of my mother-in-law’s home on Pimlico Drive. We had several people look at the house as soon as it went on the market. We had an offer within 4 days of it being on the market. And that same day, we counter offered. And later that same day, the prospective buyers accepted our counter offer. The house closed and was sold to that family yesterday. Again… Many Thanks!!!
~ Doug S., Homeowner